Xiomi redmi is a mobile Manufacturer company which Has made a space in Market nowadays. You will be very happy, when you hear that it launched redmi Y1 on November 2, 2017. It will come with the 16-megapixel front camera along with a LED flashlight Because it’s a selfie expert mobile. The Xiomi Redmi Y1 price is Rs. 8,999 fixed for 3GB RAM and 32 GB storage.The Price of Second Variant is Rs. 10,999 and has 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Furthermore, It is Totaly made in India mobile and will come to market with dark grey variant and also golden color.In addition, it becoming Heavy selling mobile in India.
Xiomi Redmi Y1 Specifications
- Moreover, Support 5.5 inch HD screen With Glass of Corning gorilla safety.
- This Mobile processor has the power of Snapdragon 435 octa-core 1.4GHz.
- 3GB RAM helps to perform better experience.
- 32GB internal storage is available for keep lot of files, images, Documents, videos etc
- Internal storage support 128 GB expandable memory.
- In addition, It runs on Android’s latest Version MIUI 9 NOUGAT.
- Battery Backup capacity up to 3080 mah which runs a long time.
- It offers two nano SIM slots with dedicated one Micro Sd card.
- Furthermore, Fingerprint Sensor makes the cool feature of mobile unlocking for security purpose.
- 16 megapixel Front camera capture sharper and cool portraits with selfie light.
- Light in weight approx 153grams.
Connectivity Options in Xiomi Redmi Y1 Mobile
- Furthermore, v 4.10 Bluetooth is Available.
- wifi mode for connecting any hotspot signal or internet, which supports the standard of 802.11 b/g/n.
- GPS feature available.
- Moreover, Infrared and USB OTG also supported.
- 3.5mm jack for Headphones.
- FM? yes
- In addition, Two SIM slots support Band 40, 3g, 4g LTE, GSM/CDMA.
User’s Review About Xiomi Redmi Y1 Mobile
Finally, User’s Review for this mobile is very good because it comes under budget especially relevant the middle-class family.In conclusion, see the Blast of this mobile in the market that how much users will be satisfied in coming days.
Note: For more TECH news click on here.